Account Executive/Client Retention & Growth – 1373569
Are you a talented Retention & Growth Executive, or are you aiming to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience in a high-paced outbound telesales customer retention/account growth management role?
If so, then you could be perfect for my client.
In the Retention & Growth Executive role, you’ll report to the Sales Director and will be primarily responsible for improving the levels of retention of the customer base and proactively winning back lapsed/lost customers.
Specific tasks include:
– Understanding pain points and proposing solutions to retain them
– Increasing revenues by upgrading customers to higher-end, higher-value products to meet their needs
– A high volume of discovery conversations with targeted accounts and building a pipeline of upgrade opportunities
– Building sales growth opportunities through the sales funnel by applying consistent sales processes and methodology
– Growth forecasting
– Working with the customer success team to create plans
You’ll spend part of the working week based in the company’s Sheffield office, and the rest of it working from home. Details about how this will work will be revealed on the application.
The standard working hours for this job are 40.
To be the right person for Retention & Growth Executive role you will need direct experience of a high-paced outbound telesales customer retention/account growth management role. We also need you to have prior experience of selling software solutions.
It’s also essential that you’ve got experience of communicating with different types of stakeholders and varying degrees of seniority.
It’s important that you also have the following:
– Good influencing skills and adjust the style to meet different customers to work with c-level stakeholders
– High organisation & listening skills to quickly learn the market, multiple software solutions, customer base, and the competition
– A drive for results and strive to exceed targets set by the business and also motivated by this
You’ll also need to be the following:
– Able to travel to the Sheffield office
– Able to outline a track record in hitting high sales targets
– Passionate about solution sales
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The basic salary for the Retention & Growth Executive role is between £25,000 – £35,000 per annum.
In addition, you can earn a personal performance bonus of up to £20,000 per annum should you hit your personal targets.
You’ll also receive other benefits which include the following:
– OTE of £20,000
– Hybrid working 3 days in the office
– 25 days annual leave rising to 30
– 5% pension after probation
– Health care cash plan
– Free eye care cover
– Life assurance
– Career structure
They’ve been around since 1910 and they are a global education business and one of the largest, professional digital communities, connecting and supporting 13 million educators globally.
They’re a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as the:
– Have a long-standing reputation in education
– Hold exceptional staff retention
– Believe in what they do, with an outstanding service offering
– Have an amazing culture
– Look after their people and grow from within
Think that this Retention & Growth Executive role is right for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Retention & Growth Executive position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Account Manager, Account Executive, Sales Development Representative, Telesales Executive or Sales Executive.