We’re looking for an Account Manager to work for our client.
They are a leading edtech company who sell solutions into schools.
If you can demonstrate experience of managing existing business then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
And if you’ve only recently graduated and have limited work experience, please apply as we will consider your application.
– Managing a portfolio of school accounts and ensuring client retention
– Managing and building long term relationships
– Growing and developing the allocated portfolio
– Delivering training and demos of the products
– Experience of managing existing business
– Additional experience of hitting and exceeding targets
– Further experience of speaking and building relationships with clients
– Drive, ambition and able to work in a supportive team-environment
– An ability to manage and create long lasting relationships
– A good track record in hitting and exceeding sales targets
– Able to travel to the Manchester office
– Able to work autonomously whilst being a productive member of a team
– Able to work to a high standard
(If you’re a recent graduate with a degree in a relevant or related discipline but minus the experience, we still want to hear from you)
– Basic salary: £25,000 – £32,000 per annum
– Bonus: A personal bonus of up to £6,000 per annum is also available if you hit your targets
– Benefits include:
— Life insurance
— Private healthcare
Think that this Account Manager role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Account Manager position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Account Manager, Call Centre Customer Service or as a Client Engagement Consultant.