Business Development Manager – 1282073
***Required: A new Business Development Manager to work for my client***
If you’ve got a background in selling into secondary schools then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Interested? Then read on…
Tell me more about the role…
You will be primarily responsible for selling a careers-based platform to secondary schools across the u.K.
Working from home, you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Prospecting to new and existing customers, both inbound and outbound activity
– Hitting ambitious targets
– Identifying prospective clients and develop those client relationships into ongoing accounts
What experience do I need?
My client wants someone who’s got a background in selling into secondary schools.
They’ll also need you to have experience of working across both cold and warm business as well as hitting and exceeding targets.
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– Outstanding communication skills
– A good track record in hitting and exceeding sales targets
– Outstanding sales skills
You’ll also need to be the following:
– Able to work autonomously whilst being a productive member of a team
– Passionate about education space
– Able to work to a high standard
If you’ve got all of that, then you could be perfect for this Business Development Manager role and we’d love to see your CV.
What can I earn?
This Business Development Manager position offers a basic salary between £35,000 – £45,000 per annum.
On top of this, you can expect to earn a performance related bonus of up to £25,000 per annum if you hit your personal targets.
You’ll also get the benefit of flexible working with the role.
Tell me a bit about the hiring company…
The business you’ll be working for is a world leading edtech provider renowned for working with education facilities.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Are making an impact for those that need it most
– Have a long standing reputation within education
– Hold exceptional staff retention
Think you’ve got what it takes?
If you think you’re the perfect fit for this Business Development Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Business Development Manager position if you’ve previously worked either as a Business Development Manager or as a Senior Business Development Manager.