Business Development Manager – 1316641
Senior Business Development Manager
Salary Banding: 35k-40k + OTE: 15k
Location: Sale M33 (Office Based)
BDL Recruitment are working with the worldwide leader in evidence-based de-escalation and crisis prevention training and dementia care services. Since 1980, they’ve helped train more than 15 million people within service-oriented industries including education, healthcare, human services, social care, security, corrections, corporate, and retail.
With success comes growth, and my client is looking to appoint a Senior BDM. Responsible for working across a defined postcode area, you’ll use new sales strategies such as cold calling to engage with organisations from the Children’s Care or/and Education sectors and sell a portfolio of training courses.
We’re looking for an ambitious, new sales focused, target driven, tenacious, entrepreneurial, proactive individual who is ready for a continued step in sales. Experience of selling b2b into the health care or education sectors is advantageous, but we don’t expect applicants to have sector experience. A proven sales track record across b2b is essential.
Training will be provided to help adapt your skills to this role and over time we expect that the successful applicant will develop within the company and specialise their skills. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate and BDM’s within this organisation have regularly exceeded OTE and secured annual earnings of 55K-70K. Promotional opportunities for proven candidate are also realistic.
Essential skills and experience:
- Comfortable in a new sales role- think lots of research and cold calling- developing and nurturing new customer relationships
- Demonstrated experience (at least 2 years) in a new sales role- identifying leads and opportunities via phone
- Ability to manage personal territory/time
- Target driven and sales hungry
- Ready to join a company, build a desk and develop and progress within the role
- A genuine care and interest in selling a course that adds value to people’s lives- enabling people to feel safe and empowered in the workplace
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the gumption and drive to treat your patch as your own business and make it a success
Please apply for this role if you are commutable to Sale (M33), you are comfortable cold calling, you understand that this is a new sales role, and you are confident in your ability to engage with business from cold and sell over the phone.
What you will get in return is a competitive salary and commission structure, quality training and support in the role. You’ll get the opportunity to develop your career selling a truly amazing product that has an excellent reputation in the market and makes a difference to people’s lives- empowering them and helping to keep them safe.