Business Development Manager
***Required: A new Business Development Manager to work for my client***
If you’ve got a background in selling learning tech solutions into private companies then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Interested? Then read on…
Tell me more about the role…
You will be primarily responsible for promoting our client’s lms platform into the private sector.
Working from home, you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Hitting ambitious targets
– Identifying prospective clients and develop those client relationships into ongoing accounts
– Growing and developing your own portfolio
What experience do I need?
My client wants someone who’s got a background in selling learning tech solutions into private companies.
They’ll also need you to have experience of:
– Hitting and exceeding targets
– Managing sales functions
– Communicating at c-suite level
– Working within a SaaS environment
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– Outstanding communication skills
– A good track record in hitting and exceeding sales targets
– A hunter mentality and be comfortable to develop cold business
You’ll also need to be the following:
– To outline a track record in hitting high sales targets
– A team player who loves the sector
– Passionate about education space
If you’ve got all of that, then you could be perfect for this Business Development Manager role and we’d love to see your CV.
What can I earn?
This Business Development Manager position offers a basic salary between £50,000 – £60,000 per annum.
On top of this, you can expect to earn a performance related bonus of up to £50,000 per annum if you hit your personal targets.
In addition you’ll get other benefits which include home based and flexible hours.
Tell me a bit about the hiring company…
Established in 2006, they are a learning provider, who deliver bespoke training programmes to companies from SME level to multi-national corporate blue chip businesses.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Have a long standing reputation within education
– Are innovative in their approach
– Have an amazing culture
– Have a clear commission structure and multiple progression paths – they invest in you
Think you’ve got what it takes?
If you think you’re the perfect fit for this Business Development Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Business Development Manager position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Business Development Manager, Senior Business Development Manager or as a Head of Sales.