Client Account Manager – 1503404
We’re looking for a talented Customer Account Manager to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of solutions sales or Account Management.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
In the Customer Account Manager role you’ll be primarily responsible for helping existing customers appreciate the potential benefits of the client’s value-added accounting and customer relationship management (CRM) solutions and associated services.
You’ll report to the Sales Director and you’ll spend part of the working week in the company’s Edwinstowe office. For the rest of the week you will be working from home.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Closing business opportunities for the company’s products and services, performing to a realistic margin which reflects market demand together with growth aspirations
– Generating new business
– Keeping the client database up-to-date and recording interactions with prospective clients and maintaining a pipeline of business
The standard working hours for this position are 40.
The ideal candidate for this Customer Account Manager role will have relevant experience of solutions sales or Account Management.
You’ll also need experience of maximising revenue opportunities on your own initiative as well as hitting and exceeding targets.
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– An ability to build productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
– A high level of integrity
– Excellent IT skills
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
– Travel as and when required
– Passionate about solution sales
– Able to provide outstanding customer service
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Account Development Executive, Account Representative, Account Sales Manager or as a Business Development Manager.
Basic salary: £30,000 – £40,000 per annum
Bonus: A personal bonus of up to £30,000 per annum is also available if you hit your targets
– Hybrid working
– Flexible working
– Competitive salary and bonus
– Pension scheme
– Exciting working culture
Closing date for applications: Thursday 1st June 2023
Interview dates: Week commencing 24th April 2023
The business you’ll be working for is the UK’s leading provider of financial management and CRM software solutions, helping transform businesses and drive growth.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Are innovative in their approach
– Have an amazing reputation in their field
– Invest in their people, with exceptional retention results
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Customer Account Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.