College Account Manager
We’re looking for a talented College Account Manager to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of managing significant projects and stakeholders remotely.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Reporting to the Head of Training And Delivery and based in the company’s Staffordshire office, as the College Account Manager you will be primarily responsible for managing and nurturing partnerships between our client and there training partners, more specifically colleges.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Leading and overseeing the performance of training hubs growth, learner sales, and operational excellence, while emphasising culture and commitment to exceptional service
– Acting as the principal liaison for training hubs, maintaining strong relationships and deep understanding of their business
– Interacting with hubs, fostering relationships with partners, gaining in-depth knowledge of their operations, and supporting their development and best practices
The ideal candidate for this College Account Manager role will have relevant experience of managing significant projects and stakeholders remotely. You’ll also need experience of contract management.
Plus, it’s vital that you’ve got experience of building maintaining and leveraging a network of internal and commercial relationships across a range of senior stakeholders. You can hold credible conversations at the highest level within your accounts and the business.
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– Outstanding communication skills
– Experience within the training and education space
– Great time management skills and able to prioritise, accordingly
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
– Able to commute to the Stafford office
– Passionate about education space
– Able to work autonomously whilst being a productive member of a team
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as either an Account Manager or as a College Account Manager.
Basic salary: £42,000 – £55,000 per annum
– Flexible working
– Huge scope for progression
– Equity share
The business you’ll be working for is an independent training provider.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Hold exceptional staff retention
– Look after their people and grow from within
– Look after their people and create a forward thinking culture
Interested? If you think you’re right for this College Account Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.