Digital Marketing Manager
Do you want a role where you having an impact? Not only for the business but across education and with educators across the globe. As one of the most successful education apps in the world (over 2 million users worldwide), you will be joining a business with passion and purpose by the bucket load.
Due to amazing growth, they are looking for a new, experienced and innovative Digital Marketing Manager to join their team. As our clients new Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for building, implementing and reporting on a digital marketing strategy that you can be proud of.
The below experience is important, but more important than that is your passion to make a difference and be a part of something special. Do you want to work for a business that has an impact and is changing the way people learn on a day-to-day basis? This could be for you.
Day to day:
- Managing their online platforms
- Website optimisation
- SEO / SEM
- PPC and digital ads
- Social media
- B2B campaigns and lead generation
- Managing and reporting on your budget/strategy
What do I need:
- Self-starter who wants to work in a purpose driven market – supporting educators and education facilities around the world.
- 5+ years of experience in a digital marketing role.
- Able to demonstrate the experience and skill set to carry out the key responsibilities above.
- Great team player, great communication skills.
What you will get:
- Salary £40,000 – £45,000
- Annual bonus (up to 15% of salary).
- Workplace pension scheme.
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays (increasing with length of service).
- Occasional travel to the US.
- Work a mix of remote and from our superbly located central Bristol office – you choose.
- The opportunity to join a fast growing SaaS start-up making a huge impact on millions of students.