Director of Operations
Are you a Director of Operations or aspire to be a Director of Operations? This one could be for you!
We are delighted to be searching for a newly created Director of Operations role in the exciting learning platform space. You will be working for one of the worlds leading LXP’s who are at the forefront of innovation both in terms of product and culture.
You will be a key contributor to their future and their growth and future proofing the business. We are looking for an innovator, a passionate ‘do-er’ who can grab projects and lead a team in a very high energy and fast paced environment across numerous functions: Implementation, Project Management and Solutions.
- You will be a strategic thinker, someone who is always thinking about ‘the now’ and how that impacts the long term
- Lead numerous functions, including: Project Management, Implementation and Solutions
- Act as a hands on leader, both internally and externally for customers
- Create exceptional policies and procedures for the team and the business as a whole
- Be a hand on leader, someone who wants to be involved while empowering their team
What do you need?
- You will need to have at least 3 years experience working in the learning platform space
- Experience at least one or two of the following functions in the learning platform space: Projects, Implementation and Solutions
- Experience working in a high performing, fast paced environment
- You must be a good person (no one says they aren’t that, we know), but you must want to be part of something and be an inspiring leader who looks after their people
What will you get?
- A salary of up to £75,000 per year
- Unlimited annual leave
- Flexible working – work when and where you want
- Private healthcare
- Regular social events