Director of Software Sales
We’re looking for a talented Sales Director to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of developing, implementing and refining productivity metrics and other KPIs to ensure the right sales results within an inside sales team.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
In the Sales Director role you’ll be primarily responsible for leading a team of 15+ inside salespeople (via 2 managers) whose primary objective is to acquire new business for our client’s software solutions across a geographic region or within a defined account base.
You’ll report to the Chief Revenue officer and you’ll spend part of the working week in the company’s Sheffield office. For the rest of the week you will be working from home.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Ownership of team revenue number
– Managing, developing, and coaching top talent. Ensuring they have the culture and support to exceed targets. (via managers)
– Working with sales management to develop and embed sales strategy, processes, best practice, and culture
The ideal candidate for this Sales Director role will have relevant experience of developing, implementing and refining productivity metrics and other KPIs to ensure the right sales results within an inside sales team.
You’ll also need experience of extensive sales management success within an inside sales software sales environment, and particularly a proven track record in leading 1 or more inside sales teams to exceed strong new business sales targets.
Plus, it’s vital that you’ve got experience of building maintaining and leveraging a network of internal and commercial relationships across a range of senior stakeholders. You can hold credible conversations at the highest level within your accounts and the business.
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– Outstanding communication skills
– High organisation & listening skills to quickly learn the market, multiple software solutions, customer base, and the competition
– A drive for results and strive to exceed targets set by the business and also motivated by this
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
– Able to travel to the Sheffield office
– Passionate about solution sales
– A great character who believes in developing people and culture
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Sales Director, Head of Sales or as a Partnerships Director.
Basic salary: £75,000 – £85,000 per annum
Bonus: A personal bonus of up to £40,000 per annum is also available if you hit your targets
– Private healthcare
– Life insurance
– Access to learning and development platform
– Monthly socials
They are a global education business and is one of the largest, professional digital communities, connecting and supporting 13 million educators globally, and as a business they’ve been around since 1910.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Have a long standing reputation within education
– Hold exceptional staff retention
– Believe in what they do, with an outstanding service offering
– Have an amazing culture
– Look after their people and grow from within
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Sales Director role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.