Are you a talented Implementation Manager, or are you aiming to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience of relationship building? Or if you haven’t got the experience, are you a recent graduate looking to start a career in this field?
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
In the Implementation Manager role you’ll report to the Chief of Learning and will be primarily accountable for the delivery of the end-to-end process of content development. Throughout this process they are responsible for building rapport with clients and striving for excellence in creativity, innovation, productivity, and quality.
Specific tasks include:
– The delivery of products on time, to quality and to budget
– Working collaboratively to ensure that processes are consistent and efficient across the ld&d team
– The Customer Representative. The appropriate Customer Representative will be identified during project initiation. Responsible for ensuring the customer agrees with project plans, and for keeping the customer updated with project progress
This is a home-based position. The details around how this will work will be discussed at interview.
To be the right person for Implementation Manager role you will need direct experience of relationship building.
We also need you to have prior experience of:
– Speaking to clients at all levels, up to c-suite level
– Managing projects, dealing with numerous stakeholders both internal and external
– Dealing with extensive problems and high value customers
It’s important that you have outstanding communication skills and exceptional organisational skills.
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
Even if you’re a recent graduate with a degree in a relevant or related discipline but are short of experience, we would still encourage you to apply.
Finally, you’ll need a full driving licence for this position, so please do not apply if you do not have one.
The basic salary for the Implementation Manager role is between £25,000 – £45,000 per annum.
The business you’ll be working for is one of Europe’s largest bespoke learning companies, working with local governments through to large blue chip companies.
They’re a company that people enjoy working for because they have exceptional staff retention, with average tenure spanning over 5 years and are people orientated, looking after their people and developing them at the same time.
Think that this Implementation Manager role is right for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.