***Required: A new Sales Trainer to work for my client***
An exciting opportunity for a highly successful sales professional wanting to help create the next generation of Sales executives by making the switch to a sales trainer. Our reputable clients are willing to put you through the training qualification themselves giving you all the skills possible to bestow your sales knowledge onto the youth of today.
This incredible opportunity comes with a package of 30k plus a 4k car allowance and an end of the year bonus, all this and they put you through your teaching qualification making this the opportunity of a lifetime.
Interested? Then read on…
Tell me more about the role…
You will be primarily responsible for creating the next generation of salespeople and bestowing all of your wisdom.
Working from home, you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Supporting apprentices in achieving the apprenticeship outcomes and applying their knowledge, skills and behaviours in the workplace
– Coaching apprentices through the process of collecting evidence, preparing reflective statements and collating evidence in their portfolio
– Delivering coaching and teaching sessions, face to face or online, and designing and updating materials to support these sessions
– Reviewing the evidence against the apprenticeship outcomes and coaching the apprentice to consider the extent to which that evidence demonstrates the relevant outcome(s)
– Reviewing apprentice reflections on their evidence and guiding apprentices to improve those reflections
– Assisting apprentices with identifying gaps in evidence and providing suggestions for opportunities to evidence outstanding apprentice outcomes
– Helping apprentices identify and select evidence for inclusion in their final portfolio ready for internal or external review and/or assessment
– Promoting and adhering to the 3 principles of progress (focus) and the ksb model for every learner and client
– Marking and providing feedback for formative and summative assessments linked to workplace evidence and apprentice portfolios
– Compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements and policies including tracking the progress of learners and maintaining accurate learner records
– Working closely with the apprenticeship Delivery Managers to support learners, make interventions and implement individual learner action plans
– Recognising when additional learning needs or pastoral support is required and assist in signposting learners to specialist support
– Have a pro-active approach to safeguarding, Prevent and British values
– Ensuring that the company delivery processes and systems are adhered to whilst also meeting the requirements of regulatory and awarding bodies
What experience do I need?
My client wants someone who’s got a background in hitting and exceeding targets.
They’ll also need you to have experience of B2B sales and speaking to clients at all levels.
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– Outstanding communication skills
– Exceptional organisational skills
– Extensive sales experience
We need you to be a great character who believes in developing people and culture and be organised and patient as you will be teaching the next generation of sales people.
If you’ve got all of that, then you could be perfect for this Sales Trainer role and we’d love to see your CV.
What can I earn?
This Sales Trainer position offers an attractive basic salary of up to £30,000 per annum.
On top of this, you can expect to earn a performance-related bonus of up to £3,000 per annum if you hit your personal targets.
In addition, you’ll get other benefits which include a £4000 car allowance and get a teaching qualification paid for by the company.
Tell me a bit about the hiring company…
The business you’ll be working for is a training provider.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Are people orientated, looking after their people and developing them at the same time
– Believe in their people and grow from within
– Have a really good reputation and do right by their people and their clients
Think you’ve got what it takes?
If you think you’re the perfect fit for this Sales Trainer role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Sales Trainer position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: B2B Sales Executive, Business Development Manager or as a New Business Executive.