Business Development Manager – Apprenticeships
BDL Recruitment are supporting a fantastic Training Provider who’re looking to recruit proactive and entrepreneurial Business Development superstars to join their growing team.
The purpose of the role:
Meet sales targets through leading appointments with organisations to evaluate their training needs and create a delivery plan to meet their needs and expectations through apprenticeship training.
Things you should know:
- This role is home-based or from their head office (North East).
- This is a sales role with targets.
- They deliver apprenticeship, traineeship, personal development and IT training.
- They’re expanding their team to grow the success they have had to date.
- You will be booked appointments by their business engagement team but you are also expected to network and seek out opportunities of your own.
Skills, knowledge and experience you will need to have:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effective and proactive sales approach
- Good time management
- Adaptable and agile
- Apprenticeship sector experience