Head of Customer Support
An Educational charity, who operate across multitude of differing offerings across the educational spaces – awarding organisations, end-point assessment and offerings of qualifications. They have a brilliant reputation in the sector as a quality provider as well as an employer of choice. The client have recently acquired a new business, and additional heads will be needed to manage and bringing together.
- Line management of Customer Service Team, split between 2 different offices – travel will be required with this role.
- Management of long-term relationships with existing and new businesses
- Identifying and implementing processes to continuously improve customer support
- Ongoing training of Customer Service Advisors
- Ensure and allocate workflow to Customer Service Team is accurately prioritised.
What do you need?
- Experienced in managing medium to large sized teams in Customer Support/Service
- An ability to travel, as the role is looking after teams multi-site
- Ideally Education experience, but not essential