We’re looking for a talented Partnership Manager to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of selling into HE (higher education).
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Reporting to the COO and based in the company’s York office, as the Partnership Manager you will be primarily responsible for promoting my clients software solution into HE (higher education) facilities.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Identifying prospective clients and develop those client relationships into ongoing accounts
– Hitting ambitious targets
– Growing and developing your own portfolio
The ideal candidate for this Partnership Manager role will have relevant experience of selling into HE (higher education).
You’ll also need experience of managing sales functions and communicating at c-suite level.
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– Outstanding communication skills
– A good track record in hitting and exceeding sales targets
– An ability to manage and create long lasting relationships
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
– To outline a track record in hitting high sales targets
– Travel as and when required
– Able to work autonomously whilst being a productive member of a team
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: Up to £35,000 per annum
Bonus: A personal bonus is also available if you hit your targets – full details of the scheme will be revealed on application
– Flexible working
– Huge progression opportunities
– Great working culture
The business you’ll be working for is an edtech business who promote a leading solution into higher education facilities.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Are innovative in their approach
– Have a clear commission structure and multiple progression paths – they invest in you
– Believe in what they do, with an outstanding service offering
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Partnership Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.