The shelf life of our skills is now less than 5 years so if you stopped learning anything new today you will end up socially and economically irrelevant in a few years. If you’re thinking that’s kind of a big problem, you’re right.
Our client are obsessed with solving this problem because they believe with the right skills, knowledge and mindset people can solve the biggest challenges in the world. When they do, we ALL win. Our mission is to make this happen.
On behalf of our client we’re looking for a Content Partnerships Executive with incredible people skills to onboard new content partners, help make them successful and support our Content Partnerships Manager in growing our disruptive new product.
Here’s the role:
- Research, find and vet high-quality learning content partners
- Support partners through onboarding and oversee the technical integration with our client
- Collaborate with the Product Team to add and update content from partners
- Assist sending monthly performance reports and quarterly invoices to partners
- Support the Content Partnerships Manager with finding, onboarding and managing content partners
- Collaborate with Marketing, Customer Success and Sales team to create marketing material and enablement to generate business
Show us your best self, you don’t need to match all these but it would be great if:
- You are passionate about all things tech and learning
- You have great people skills and at ease communicating with stakeholders from all levels of an organisation
- You have the mindset of continuous improvement with a desire and drive to own, manage and develop new or existing processes
- You are organised and manage your workload effectively
- You have knack for performing at a high level in ambiguous and fast-paced environments
- You are a team player and enjoys collaborating with others
- You have worked within Partnerships before
- A competitive salary (£28k-£32k) with performance bonuses
- Private health Insurance
- Private pension
- Birthday day off – well, that day or any other that might be more convenient for you
- Wind Down Fridays – whether you want to work without meetings or spend time with your family, use Friday afternoons as you want to help you having a good work-life balance
- We invest in your growth. Tell us what you want to learn. We’ve got you covered with a dedicated learning budget and of course the best learning platform out there : )
- We invest in your wellbeing: Team Lunches, Socials and Company Retreats
- Hybrid working with a WeWork All Access membership
- A team that will inspire you to excel and have a good laugh while we’re at it
- We like to combine travel and work on “workations”. We’ve previously done Copenhagen, Goa and Turkey!
- Cycle to Work scheme