Regional Engagement Manager – 1303399
Regional Engagement Manager
Salary banding: 30-35K + OTE bonus of 10K (uncapped)
If you are thinking about the next step in your recruitment or learner engagement career- this could be the opportunity for you.
BDL Recruitment are working with a growing and well-established Training Provider to recruit a Regional Engagement Manager to work across an Adult Education Budget contract, sourcing and qualifying prospective candidates and booking them onto pre-employment training courses.
· Sourcing and interviewing potential candidates for training opportunities and determining customer eligibility and suitability
· Working with external agencies to promote courses for customers
· Identifying the needs of local communities and employers
· Managing JCP relationships
· Managing relationships with referral partners and organisations locally to generate the maximum number of candidate referrals and employer leads
· Ensuring that the candidate recruitment process is followed to guarantee a high-quality recruitment experience
· Delivering an outstanding Information, Advice and Guidance service
· Attending learner/employer recruitment and marketing events
· Generating regional and national employer vacancy leads
We are looking to speak to candidates who are in the London Area, with a full UK driving licence, and the following experience:
· Familiarity with the skills and training/employability sector
· Previous recruitment and networking experience
· Experience working across government training contracts such as AEB and SSU
· Experience engaging with learners/candidates and providing them with support relating to employment and training opportunities
· Experience engaging with and managing referral partners
We look forward to discussing this exciting role in more detail with you!