Sales Development Representative
We’re looking for a talented Sales Development Representative to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of hitting and exceeding targets.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for, even if you’ve got limited work experience but have recently graduated in a relevant or related field.
In the Sales Development Representative role you’ll be primarily responsible for promoting our client’s admission software into both he and fe facilities.
You’ll report to the Account Executive and you’ll spend part of the working week in the company’s London office. For the rest of the week you will be working from home.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Generating new business
– Qualifying leads, and then passing over to the business development team
– Hitting ambitious targets
The ideal candidate for this Sales Development Representative role will have relevant experience of hitting and exceeding targets.
You’ll also need experience of cold calling and lead generation.
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– A hunter mentality and be comfortable to develop cold business
– A good track record in hitting and exceeding sales targets
– Outstanding communication skills
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
– Able to work autonomously whilst being a productive member of a team
– Able to meet and exceed targets
– Passionate about solution sales
– Able to travel to the London office
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
And if you’re a recent graduate with a degree in a relevant or related discipline but minus the experience, we still want to hear from you.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Sales Development Representative, Telesales Executive or as an Inside Sales Representative.
Basic salary: £26,000 – £30,000 per annum
Bonus: A personal bonus of up to £10,000 per annum is also available if you hit your targets
– Company holidays
– Clear progression path
– 2x well being days a year
They are a startup edtech company, and as a business they’ve been around since 2019.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Have an amazing culture
– Have exceptional staff retention
– Look after their people and grow from within
– Believe in what they do, with an outstanding service offering
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Sales Development Representative role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.