Senior Account Manager – 1313806
Join the world’s leading finance education provider as a part-time Senior Account Manager. Working with and account managing a large enterprise account- think one of the big four. You’ll be supporting my clients L&D team to deliver a seamless, consistent, and supportive education service to their customers.
The account that you’ll be managing is one of my clients’ largest clients, so it’s essential that a market leading experience is facilitated, both inside and outside of the classroom to this enterprise account and its learners.
You will be the face of my client’s organisation and you will hold an important role, balancing the demands of the account with ease and cost of delivery within the business.
· Delivering service levels as specified in the contract (e.g. outcomes, pass rates) by working with service operations and delivery teams
· Streamlining processes and enhancing efficiency
· Identifying, reviewing, and delivering reports to the account to ensure that the success of their learners is supported
· Establish and maintain productive relationships with key members of the accounts Early Careers Development team
· Design pathways and programmes, including interventions
· Devise and implement timetables to meet the needs of the account
· Identify opportunities for my client and their account to grow the partnership
· Collate and analyse relevant data to make decisions about improvements across the account
· Position and promote my client as the experts in the sector
Your current role, or recent roles, may be:
· Account Manager
· Client Relationship Manager
· Senior Account Manager
· Client Solutions
· Experience selling into/or account managing across accountancy/financial training
· Experience in a strategic account management role managing enterprise accounts
· A strong understanding of the training and accountancy worlds
· A detailed knowledge of apprenticeships
What you can expect:
A very competitive salary and clear pay structures, progression paths, and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll be joining a great place to work where everyone can succeed.
This role is remote/home-based and part-time at 22 hours a week.
The salary banding is outlined below. Please note that this banding is for 22 hours a week. It is NOT pro-rata.