Account Manager – Leicester
We’re looking for an Account Manager to work for our client.
They are a educational technology, social enterprise who’s goal is to help young people progress in their educational journey.
If you can demonstrate experience of building relationships both internal and externally then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
– Ensuring the clients you’re working with, in your area are maximising our clients platform
– Delivering training and demos of the products
– Identifying best practice with the product
– Listening to feedback from teachers/lecturers and bringing this back to our client
– Experience of building relationships both internal and externally
– Additional experience of managing existing business
– Further experience of speaking with senior decision makers within education facilities such as; mats, groups, and local authorities
– A genuine, vibrant personality
– A good track record in hitting and exceeding sales targets
– The ability to be innovative in your approach
– Travel as and when required
– Able to work autonomously whilst being a productive member of a team
– Passionate about education space
– Basic salary: Up to £34,000 per annum
– Benefits: You’ll also receive 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays with the role
Think that this Account Manager role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.