Business Development Manager – 1075309
BDL Recruitment are delighted to be working with a fantastic, leading national training provider to recruit a Business Development Manager (Northwest-based), to work from home with an attractive package on offer, as well as uncapped commission!
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
What will you be doing?
- You will be based within the apprenticeships team, responsible for generating apprenticeship starts across a set geographical location.
- You will be working across our clients apprenticeship offerings from things such as; Business/Professional apprenticeships (Business Admin, Customer Service, Management, ect.)
- Building your own pipeline of deals, working alongside our clients sales and marketing departments – they are there to help you!
- You’ll be owning your prospects and ability to close on deals.
- Speaking to clients of all levels, but comfortable at speaking at that C-level
- Developing successful business development strategies
What are we looking for?
- Hunter mentality, comfortable and thrive within sales and love the thrill of prospecting
- Proven sales track record in delivering and exceeding financial targets
- Experienced in working within apprenticeships and knowledge of apprenticeship programmes
- Ability to build and develop relationships at C-level
Salary: 30-40k basic + commission