Business Development Manager
We’re looking for a talented Business Development Manager to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of managing and developing new business.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
The Business Development Manager role is home-based. Reporting to the Head of Apprenticeships Sales, you will be primarily responsible for leading the apprenticeship sales function of a large provider.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Achieving high sales targets
– Managing performance and setting targets/kpis
– Promoting apprenticeship standards to SME’s and levy-paying clients
The ideal candidate for this Business Development Manager role will have relevant experience of managing and developing new business.
You’ll also need experience of:
– Working with both SMEs and levy accounts
– Apprenticeships with a great understanding of the levy
– Hitting and exceeding targets
– B2B sales
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– A high level of organisational skills
– A good track record in hitting and exceeding sales targets
– Extensive sales experience
You’ll also need to be passionate about education and the apprenticeship space.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as either a Business Development Manager or as an Account Manager.
Basic salary: Up to £30,000 per annum
Bonus: A personal bonus is also available if you hit your targets – full details of the scheme will be revealed on application
Benefits: You’ll also receive home based working with the role
The business you’ll be working for is a training provider.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Have a long standing reputation within education
– Are highly reputable with a reputation for quality
– Look after their people and create a forward thinking culture
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Business Development Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.