Director Of Business Development
We’re looking for a talented Director of Business Development to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of business development within consulting or a related field.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
In the Director of Business Development role you’ll be primarily responsible for leading and growing our clients business in the consumer sector, which encompasses wide-ranging multi-national clients in FMCG (food, beverage, home and personal care) and consumer appliances and devices.
You’ll report to the Director of Consumer Business Development and you’ll spend part of the working week in the company’s Cambridgeshire office. For the rest of the week you will be working from home.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Developing and executing a strategy to grow the consumer sector by helping to shape our future capabilities and service offerings to align with client needs and industry trends
– Identifying prospective clients and develop those client relationships into ongoing accounts
– Liaising with relevant Project Managers to oversee project delivery, ensuring that projects are delivered in accordance with client expectations as well as adhering to the companies established business management processes
The ideal candidate for this Director of Business Development role will have relevant experience of business development within consulting or a related field.
You’ll also need experience of managing complex product development/r&d projects and dealing with corporate innovation processes.
In addition, you’ll need an innovative mindset and experience and knowledge of the consumer sector, and you will need to be travel as and when required.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: Up to £100,000 per annum
Bonus: A bonus of up to £10,000 per annum is also available if the company hits certain targets
– Free lunches
– 28 days annual leave plus bank holiday
– Private healthcare
– Company performance related bonus
The business you’ll be working for is a growing consultancy specialising in innovation, design and development. Our work with world leading clients in a range of industries takes products and processes from ideas to reality.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Specialise in innovation and have innovation at heart
– Have ambition
– Look after their people and create a forward thinking culture
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Director of Business Development role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.