We’re looking for an Enrolment Officer to work for our client.
They are a national training provider specialising in work based learning and commercial learning.
If you can demonstrate experience of apprenticeships and/or work based learning then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
– Contacting employers offering a range of different services our client offers. Our client is a national training provider specialising in commercial learning, apprenticeships and up-skilling of staff
– Enrolling our clients learners on their qualifications
– Ensuring compliance for candidates is in order and eligible
– Experience of apprenticeships and/or work based learning
– Further experience of working with both employers and learners within apprenticeships
– Excellent communication skills
– Iag qualification
– A high level of organisational skills
– Travel to your clients as and when required
– Able to work to a high standard
– Able to meet and exceed targets
– Basic salary: £20,000 – £23,000 per annum
Think that this Enrolment Officer role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for the Enrolment Officer position if you’ve previously worked in an Enrolment Officer role.