Head of Operations and HR
We’re looking for talented Head of Operations to work for our client.
They want to recruit individuals with demonstrable experience of managing HR functions and able to provide HR services to employees.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer and based in the company’s Nottingham office, as the Head of Operation you will be primarily responsible for HR and effective management of operations – having around 6 direct reports. You will be reponsible on leading on the management of premises staff, as well as it.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Reviewing and updating our clients policies and procedures
– Effective line management of different departments (maintenance and it)
– Offering HR insight across our client
The ideal candidate for this Head of Operation role will have relevant experience of managing HR functions and able to provide HR services to employees.
You’ll also need experience of managing teams as well as writing policies and procedures.
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– HR experience as well as a HR qualification
– Significant experience in managing teams and people
– Excellent communication skills
– A high level of organisational skills
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £40,000 – £45,000 per annum
The business you’ll be working for is a group of educational institutions offering solutions across the fe sector.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Head of Operation role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.