Product Manager – 991194
Would you like to join one of the fastest growing EdTech businesses in the UK with international platforms? Would you love to work with education facilities across the world improving education to those that need it most?
Our client is doing just that. Through the use of artificial intelligence and neuroscience, they are improving the way students improve their English and Maths capabilities.
Due to continued growth, they are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join their team.
Our client have a real love of data and using it to make informed decisions.
Their platform is rapidly scaling, so we need someone who can balance stability and reliability with genuine innovation.
The ideal candidate is comfortable working independently to deliver. Whilst we need someone who will be happy wearing the multiple product management hats, they are particularly interested in candidates with strong data analysis skills.
- 3+ years’ product development experience, ideally in two different SaaS organisations (B2B or B2C)
- Ability to prioritise workload and drive projects forward independently
- You’re a great storyteller, able to bring a variety of stakeholders into the conversation to generate the best outcome
- Confident with data analysis, and experience using this to inform product decisions and strategy. Knowledge of Redshift, MongoDB, Cassandra and/or R a definite advantage
- Experience of working with API products and knowledge of AI and/or recommendation systems would be a huge plus!
- Knowledge of the education technology market or direct experience in education is desirable, and a passion from improving lives through education is essential
- Knowledge of product and software management tools, e.g. JIRA, mixpanel a great help
- The successful candidate will have the right to work in the UK