Sales Development Manager – 1076168
Are you a talented Sales Development Manager, or are you aiming to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience of managing sales functions?
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
In the Sales Development Manager role you’ll report to the Chief Revenue officer and will be primarily responsible for developing new relationships with private sector, enterprise accounts.
Specific tasks include:
– Managing a small team of sales people
– Developing sales strategies alongside the directors
– Hitting ambitious targets
You’ll spend part of the working week based in the company’s Nottingham Or south east office, and the rest of it working from home. Details around how this will work will be revealed on application.
To be the right person for Sales Development Manager role you will need direct experience of managing sales functions.
We also need you to have prior experience of dealing with high order values.
It’s also essential that you’ve got experience of managing a sales team using modern sales techniques.
It’s important that you also have the following:
– Outstanding management skills
– A high level of communication
– A proven track record in managing sales functions
You’ll also need to be the following:
– Travel the East Midlands or the south east on a weekly basis
– Travel as and when required
– Able to meet and exceed targets
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
Finally, you’ll need a full driving licence for this position, so please do not apply if you do not have one.
The basic salary for the Sales Development Manager role is between £50,000 – £60,000 per annum.
There’s also an opportunity for you to earn a personal performance bonus and company performance bonus, totalling up to £20,000 per annum.
You’ll also receive other benefits which include the following:
– Private healthcare
– Work from anywhere policy
– Flexible working
– Unlimited annual leave
The business you’ll be working for is a learning technologies business working with brands with globally recognised brands.
They’re a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Have exceptional staff retention
– Look after their people and grow from within
– Hold an exceptional reputation for product, across the globe
Think that this Sales Development Manager role is right for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.