Sales Development Representative
We’re looking for a recent graduate to work for our client as their new Sales Development Representative.
They are an edtech provider who specialises in smart technology that benefits classroom engagement.
If you can demonstrate your ambition, drive and ability to perform in a pressurised sales environment, then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
– Hunting, creating and developing new business opportunities for our client. This will involve prospecting and developing leads
– Creating outreaches to potential customers
– Qualifying both internal and external leads
– Working with Account Executives ensuring a smooth handover of quality leads
– Natural sales acumen with an ability to persuade
– Excellent relationship building skills
– Outstanding oral and written communication skills
– Basic salary: £28,000 – £30,000 per annum
– Bonus: A personal bonus of up to £10,000 per annum is also available if you hit your targets
Think that this Sales Development Representative role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
So long as you have recently graduated you could be perfect for this Sales Development Representative position if you want to work as either a Sales Development Representative or as a Sales Executive.