Sales & Marketing Executive
BDL Recruitment are delighted to be working on behalf of one of the most innovative and creative EdTech businesses in the country in order to hire two Client Engagement Executives. This is a little different to most sales roles. Enjoy sales and engagement but don’t fancy the 50 cold calls a day? This could be for you.
About the job
Join the world-leading EdTech creativity app, building relationships and creating opportunities with educators around the world.
Our client is the number 1 book app in in nearly countries, having over 10 million downloads and is a premium Google partner. The growth of the business has cross 100% year on year for the last three years with significant growth across the USA. As such, they are looking for the Client Engagement Executives to be working across the USA education markets (schools and districts).
The majority of time will be spent Researching, crafting emails and responding by email to the current user base with the aim of converting schools and districts (largely in the US) who are currently using the free version of the web app, into paid accounts.
They are offering an excellent package, lots of development opportunities and a flexible working arrangement with 2-3 days required in the office and two days working from home, in the office or anywhere that you’re most comfortable.
Office is based in the centre of Bristol and there will be the option for international travel.
- Crafting beautifully written emails and developing outreach strategies.
- Actively data-mining and researching our free users to unearth opportunity
- Potential for high volume of phone calls and email outreach
- Qualifying incoming enquiries and escalating sales leads as appropriate.
- Closing and processing smaller opportunities as they come in
- Working with customer success and sales team in the US to assist with opportunities
- Using CRM for all communications, tracking progress and reporting goals
- Reporting to the head of sales
Skills and qualifications
- Excellent written communication skills with an understanding of how to build relationships via email.
- Graduate or equivalent with a proven track record of delivering results
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to negotiate and problem-solve.
- Knowledge of digital tools, apps and education would be an advantage.
- Passion for education and helping educators access transformative digital tools.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Demonstrable business acumen and a good understanding of business sales processes.
- Sales or customer focused communications experience would be a distinct advantage