School Partnership Manager
BDL Recruitment are proud to be working with a globally renowned education business in order to hire a Partnership Manager to join their team to cover the Hertfordshire – North London area. You will be responsible to driving revenue within existing academic accounts ranging from schools, MATs and Further Education Colleges.
Are looking for a strong work life balance while still being challenged? This could be for you!
What do we need?
- Substantial knowledge of the education sector, either from working within one or working closely with education facilitates
- Extensive experience within a revenue generating role
- Demonstrate collaborative attitude and behaviour consistent with team and organisational values as the matrix account structure will deliver the complete customer experience.
- Ability and desire to travel with the role – the role does come with a car allowance
- Articulating the value of what you are selling in ways that are relevant to the customer, overcome competition and engage key stakeholders
- Deliver powerful sales presentations, communicate effectively and with gravitas to relevant stakeholders and decision makers
What do you get?
- A full-time role during term time and all school holidays off. Giving you an excellent salary alongside the ability to be off during school holidays.
- Generous pension scheme where we match and double what you contribute.
- Maternity, paternity, and family care leave as well as flexible work policies.
- Stock/share purchase options.
- Healthcare and dental plans, and an employee wellbeing assistance programme for you and your family to help balance work, family and personal life.
- Everything you need to perform the role, including: Car Allowance, Laptop, Mobile phone and home office equipment