International Strategic Account Manager
Are you a talented Strategic International Account Manager, or are you aiming to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have a background in managing international accounts within education?
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
In the Strategic International Account Manager role you will be primarily responsible for managing and developing key strategic accounts within our clients portfolio.
Specific tasks include:
– Managing all aspects relating to the allocated accounts
– Growing and developing key strategic accounts
– Working with other stakeholders within the business in order to achieve results
You’ll spend part of the working week based in the company’s Home Based office, and the rest of it working from home. Details around how this will work will be revealed on application.
To be the right person for Strategic International Account Manager role you will need direct experience of managing international accounts within education.
We also need you to have prior experience of managing enterprise accounts (spend over £250k) and working with education facilities across the globe.
It’s important that you also have the following:
– Outstanding sales and Account Management skills
– Excellent communication skills
– A good track record in hitting and exceeding sales targets
You’ll also need to be the following:
– Travel as and when required
– Able to meet and exceed targets
– Able to work to a high standard
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The basic salary for the Strategic International Account Manager role is up to £65,000 per annum.
In addition, you can earn a personal performance bonus of circa £30,000 per annum should you hit your personal targets (uncapped).
You’ll also receive other benefits which include the following:
– Season ticket loan (if you choose to be office based)
– Up to 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
– Health insurance
The business you’ll be working for is a tech focused education business supporting education facilities across the globe.
They’re a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Have a long standing reputation within education
– Hold exceptional staff retention
– Believe in what they do, with an outstanding service offering
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive workforce and culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Think that this Strategic International Account Manager role is right for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.