Senior Business Development Manager – 1088132
BDL Recruitment are delighted to be working with a fantastic, leading national training provider to recruit a Senior Business Development Manager, remote from home – travelling to the office 3/4 times a month (Manchester/London).
They currently operate offering sales and management qualifications but now looking to expand into the digital space.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company and also have extensive experience of selling Digital/IT apprenticeships!
What will you be doing?
- You will be based within the apprenticeships team, responsible for generating apprenticeship starts across a set geographical location.
- You will be working across our clients apprenticeship offerings from things such as; Digital/IT, Management and Sales programmes.
- Building your own pipeline of deals, working alongside our clients sales and marketing departments – they are there to help you!
- You’ll be owning your prospects and ability to close on deals.
- Speaking to clients of all levels, but comfortable at speaking at that C-level
- Developing successful business development strategies
What are we looking for?
- Hunter mentality, comfortable and thrive within sales and love the thrill of prospecting
- Proven sales track-record in delivering and exceeding financial targets
- Experienced in working within Digital/IT apprenticeships and knowledge of Management/Sales apprenticeship programmes
- You will need to be driven, organised, and dedicated to managing a busy and demanding workload.
- Have a genuine passion for the world of education, putting the client experience and their learners at the heart of everything you do.
45k-50k + comms + car allowance (70-75k OTE)